Action Process Service of Nevada can help you with your eviction challenges.
1. A notice must be served to the tenant. Depending on the reason for your decision to evict your tenant this notice may be a 3/5/30 day notice. Some evictions require a secondary notice to be served prior to eviction. Some notices require a tenant’s right clause to be printed on it.
Notices are $45.00 or $65.00 each depending were the property is located.
2. At the expiration of the notice excluding the date of service, weekends and holidays. The court will allow APS to file a motion for summary eviction with the court of proper jurisdiction. Eviction Costs are between $250.00-$275.00 this includes court costs and Constable Mileage fees. APS will require a copy of your lease to proceed.
3. The tenant may contest this filing and file an answer with the court within the time indicated on your notice. If this is the case a hearing will be set within 7-14 days and APS can attend the hearing or you may wish to represent yourself. APS charges $150.00 to attend any hearing.
4. If no answer by tenant the Court will sign the order and authorize the 24 hour lockout. A 24 hour notice is served to the tenant requiring the tenant to vacate the premises within 24 hours. (If notice served on Fri. the lockout would occur on next business day)
5. After the 24hour notice is served the Constable will return to the property and remove the tenants. All access doors to the property must have the locks changed at the time of lockout. We contract with a respectable locksmith and can bill you for the charge depending on number of locks required to change.
APS understands you may have questions and we are here to help, please feel free to call
(702) 309-SERV with any questions you may have.